Board Up Your Windows And Be SecuredPosted by: Damon Webster | Posted on: November 25, 2020
We never know what will happen in life. Even the mystics can't predict what will happen next. By the way, it reminds you of an accident. This is a typical fact which tells us that we shouldn't take nature for granted.
Some cities and states are prone to such disasters. So why take the risk? Can you tell if you will be the next victim? So, make sure today. One of the best options is to board up your windows if you haven't already. Anyone in their right mind would do that by using a 24-Hour emergency window boarding service.
Image Source: Google
Here are some simple steps you need to take to get your home windows loaded:
1. Of course, if you have glass windows, you will have to open them to use plywood. Apply this rule to all windows.
2. The following measurements. Measure the length, width, and depth of each window in your home. This is a very important factor to consider.
3. The third step is to cut the wood according to the amount done. Make sure the tree is cut to a length and width that is larger than the actual window size.
4. Drilling follows. Drill holes in the pot in the right places and according to the dimensions.
5. You can also attach window clips if necessary. This is especially necessary if the house is made of brick or masonry.
6. Stand the wood against the window and fasten the bracket. Make sure it's strong enough to hold the wood firmly against the window.