best bypass fat for dairy cows
now browsing by tag
Feeding bypass nutritional supplements to high yielders during pregnancy and early lactation assists in reducing the energy lack. This in turn will help in enhancing milk production and reproduction.
It may be supplemented from the ration of milk animals 15-20 gram per kg milk production or 100 -150 grams per animal every day. Feeding bypass fat doesn't hamper fiber digestion and is obviously advantageous than ingesting ghee/oil. There are many companies like feedworks which provide best bypass fat for dairy cows.
Image Source: Google
Bypass fat comprises fatty acids associated with calcium ions, instead of a glycerol backbone. When calcium is associated with fatty acids, then the fat supplement consequently formed is rumen inert. Bypass fat has reduced solubility in the rumen and is far significantly less vulnerable to biohydrogenation.
Nevertheless, in abomasum at acidic pH, it dissociates and places free fatty acids and calcium for absorption. Feeding bypass fat to ancient lactating animals increases milk And fat yields and guarantees early conception.
Advantages of ingesting bypass fat
• Ideal energy compact nutritional supplement for ancient lactating and innovative pregnant animals to conquer negative energy balance.
• Enhances summit milk production and persistency of lactation.
• Fulfils the nutrient demands of high producing animals.
• Decreases metabolic disorders like acidosis, ketosis, & milk fever.
• Increases productivity and effective life of creatures.