When you're ready to start building your ecommerce website, there are a few key features you'll want to include to ensure a smooth shopping experience for your customers.
If you are looking for high quality ecommerce website design, you can also browse https://www.thooja.com/ in UK.
Image source: Google
Here's a quick checklist of must-haves for your ecommerce site:
1. A search bar: This will allow customers to quickly and easily find the products they're looking for on your site.
2. Filters: Customers should be able to filter products by price, category, brand, etc. to narrow down their options and find what they're looking for more easily.
3. A shopping cart: This is an essential feature for any ecommerce site - it allows customers to add items to their cart as they shop so they can checkout all at once when they're finished.
4. A checkout process: Once a customer has added items to their cart, you'll need a way for them to actually checkout and purchase the items. This usually involves entering their shipping information and payment details.
5. A Wide Selection of Products: Give shoppers a wide range of products to choose from by featuring a diverse selection of items in your inventory. This way, customers can find what they’re looking for without having to scroll through a long list of items.