Who Is a Scrum Master?Posted by: Damon Webster | Posted on: October 18, 2021
Scrum Master is often viewed as a coach who guides and nurtures the team to achieve its goals. The Scrum Master would do everything possible to ensure the team's peak performance. A safe scrum leader is usually a former project manager, but not limited to these roles.
Image Source: Google
During daily stand-up, the Scrum Master asks team members these 3 questions:
1. How Is the Product Owner Doing?
2. What are you going to do today?
3. Do you have any obstacles in your path?
Scrum Masters are responsible for the following:
1. Eliminating outside distractions from the team.
2. Facilitating team meetings and achieving consensus.
3. Remove all impediments, both internal and external, that hinder a team's progress.
4. Assisting the team with setting goals and working towards them.
5. Keep the project in the balance between the key stakeholders and the team.
6. Facilitate meetings.
7. Assists the product owner with maintaining the product backlog.
8. This protects the team from external and internal stakeholders. It also ensures that the team does not become complacent.
9. He works closely with the technical team to implement the technical practices at the end of each sprint.
10. He makes sure that team members are held accountable for their commitments.
11. Construction of the Release Plan
12. Construction of the Scrum/Iteration Plan.