How To Get Rid Of Login Problem Of Netgear Range Extender?Posted by: Damon Webster | Posted on: March 29, 2020
Are you getting a problem in login to the range extender or facing any issues while entering the details on Mywifiext. If the mywifiext.net not opening, then go through the steps mentioned in the post. We will let you know the steps to change the password and how to reset it with easy instructions.
Now let’s start with the steps
First of all login to the account from any web browser be it Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Open the Netgear extender page from the web browser.
- Login to the account.
- Enter the default username and password which you entered during the Netgear Ex2700 setup via manual method. If the login fails, then there are two ways to recover it.
- If you are not able to connect to the extender, then perform the reset function. The steps to reset the extender are given on the page. You can read the steps from there.
How to connect the extender to the internet through the cable?
Disconnect the computer from the router and connect it to the extender through the same cable.
- Open the web browser from the computer and enter the default URL of the extender which is 192.168.2.1.
- The dialog box will appear on the screen. Enter the username and password to connect to it.
- The default username and password for range extender are ‘Admin’ and ‘Password’.
- You can change the settings, preferences and troubleshoot the extender further.
- Save the settings after making necessary changes.
- Restart extender. This will configure the new settings properly when you turn it on again.
After implementing the steps mentioned above you will be able to troubleshoot the login problem of the Netgear range extender. If you are still facing any trouble accessing the Mywifiext net page, then get in touch with the experts available at Mywifiext fix page. The important thing to check here is the username and password you entered during the setup. If you have noted it somewhere, then check from there.