now browsing by tag
Decided to change eye color with colored contacts and do not know which to choose? Find out what color contacts available in the market has to offer and which lenses will make your beautiful eyes most striking.
Types of contact lenses
You can get colored disposable lenses (which is also known as endagslinser in the Norwegian language) and traditional lenses (annual replacement). Each type has its advantages and disadvantages.
The best color contacts for dark eyes
If your eyes are dark brown, blue or green your only option is opaque contact lenses. Enhancement color lenses will only disappoint you.
The best options for dark eyes are:
- Freshlook Colorblends – opaque, monthly disposable lenses with bright colors, shiny and natural-looking models. The most popular shades are Amethyst, Sapphire blue and green
- Acuvue 2 Colors Opaque – 2-week disposable color lenses that create colors with soft search
- Durasoft 2 and 3 Durasoft Opaque – surprisingly bright, but natural-looking color. Durasoft is an annual replacement contact lens hand-painted. Durasoft 3 looks best, but it is expensive
Best color contacts for light eyes
If your eyes are light, you can wear them with opaque and enhancer color contact lenses.
Recommended color contacts for light eyes:
- FreshLook Dimensions – monthly disposable contacts that do not change your natural color, but add depth and your eyes look larger
- Freshlook Radiance – also monthly, which disposables your eyes appear bright and sparkling. Radiance comes in Eden, Moonlight, Sunrise and Autumn. The effect of Radiance is truly striking.
- Durasoft 2 for light eyes – annual replacement color lenses. The goal seems very natural because of the carefully painted pattern and blend of colors. You can get Aquamarine, Sky Blue, Jade Green, Violet Blue